As your software solutions partner, Emphasys conducted a series of web session to help clients get ready for HUD's mandated conversion to Project-based Accounting and Asset Management.
Emphasys, in conjunction with members from our user group, hosted a series of online meetings June through October 2006 on HUD's mandated conversion to Project-based Accounting and Asset Management as related to software functionality and our clients' preparedness.
The sessions were educational forums focused on HUD's requirements and included a general discussion on how Emphasys is meeting the requirements. The sessions were divided into two tracks based on a client's products (LIB/Select/Elite and Flex/Elite). The presentation materials, detailing the software changes, and recorded sessions as well as relevant HUD documentation is available to all clients by following the password protected link found on the left side of this page.
As your business solutions partner, Emphasys can assist your agency with its conversion to Project-based Accounting (PBA) and Asset Management (AM). Clients may purchase the level of assistance they need from a one day set-up review to a comprehensive strategic planning initiative inclusive of full implementation and conversion.
- Remote and Onsite system conversion assistance; custom or template approach
- Best practices consulting and implementation
- Strategic Planning Consulting
- PBA & AM Readiness Review
- One or two-week onsite consultation that includes:
- Executive staff meeting to gain a high-level understanding of agency’s vision for operating under PBA & AM
- Management and Staff Interviews
- Housing Management
- Information Management Systems
- Human Resources
- Systems functionality and set-up review
- Review key and trouble areas
- Review of procedural documentation
- Reports and Performance Metric Review
- Exit Conference with findings and recommendations
Please contact your sales representative or e-mail the PBA Team for more information.