If the technical issue you are reporting is
critical, it would be better suited for immediate resolution via
telephone. In that case, you should not enter a ticket in the WebTicket portal. Contact Emphasys Support at (800) 349-0575 instead.
The portal will allow
you to respond to items from Support agents, as well as input additional
information during the resolution process by reaccessing your ticket.
You can now also close your tickets and reopen them. Click
here to log in. Need a password? Click here
to see how to request one. Want to view technical information? Click
As a reminder, Support needs the following information to properly answer your
question or resolve your issue:
1. What product line and version of Emphasys software are you
2. What software module are you having trouble with?
3. What environment are you working in? Live? Training? Test?
4. What function or menu item are you using?
5. What is the exact error message you are receiving?
6. What are the exact steps necessary for a technician to reproduce
7. Is this the first time that this error has occurred? If not,
when was the first occurrence?
8. Can this problem be reproduced using a different workstation or
a different user?
If you encounter any problems or errors submitting your ticket,
please call Support at (800) 349-0575 or email to:
Requesting a username and password is easy. Click here to fill out an online form.
You can also fax your request to
Support at (231) 348-8462. Please specify the names of users who are authorized to
enter a ticket into the portal. Don't forget to include yourself. (Each person needs
his/her own name and password.) If you wish, you can request specific
user names and passwords. They can have a maximum of eight
alphanumeric characters. The user names and passwords are
different from the one you use to access the client side of the
Tips and Tricks for Using the WebTicket Portal
- In addition to opening tickets, you can now close tickets if a matter has already been resolved or if it is no longer an issue.
- Support wants to ensure that every customer is satisfied with their ticket being closed. If you are not satisfied with your ticket being closed, you can now reopen it yourself.
- Is your ticket list within the portal not refreshing properly after selecting and viewing a ticket? If yes, complete the following steps: Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet Files > Settings > Make sure "Every visit to this page" is checked and click OK.
- If you would like to place additional information under a ticket that has already been entered, attach the information to your ticket with either an attachment or a note in the Comment field. Once the additional information has been entered a Support Agent will automatically be alerted to review your update.